Sign in to follow this  
Guest SpectroPro

Gates vs Ramp parking

I had read at one time, a doc about the differences between gate and ramp parking. As I recall, it stated you wanted your parking to be gates...however, I can NOT find this again, and can't remember why it said this. However, if someone here can point me to it or at least tell me if and or why I should do this to my parking spaces. None of them of course, are anywhere near gates. They are all ramp. But I seem to remember he stated they should be all changed to gates...All help greatly appreciated...I want to finalize my afcads and want to make sure I have this done right as I remember there was a great reason for whatever he stated to do..TIA- GregThere are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't!***************************************Gregory D. Swagler, PresidentFlight Simulator Design UniversityKHAO - Hamilton, Ohio USA (Cincinnati)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That's the one I remember. Thank you very much!!!!- GregThere are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't!***************************************Gregory D. Swagler, PresidentFlight Simulator Design UniversityKHAO - Hamilton, Ohio USA (Cincinnati)