Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Ground 2k5.4 missing lines option FIX!

Guest Lucky

HiThis may have been covered already but here goes.Some time ago I totally lost the ability to create lines in 5.4.I redirected to my FS9 directory and no change.Later I reformatted my pc for other reasons and than re installed G2k up to 5.4.After 2 days I lost the ability to draw lines again.Totally fustrated and fed up I started creating my roads and rivers in SBuilder. Today I have my lines back after did one thing. This is it.I created the ability to use my own line texture in Ownlines 4 thanks to the help of John Gooch Flight Ontario.I copied texture bitmap sets #128 , #129 and the railroad into my main FS9 texture folder.My lines ability came back in full view. I believe that if you copy a set of your railroad textures from Scenery/world/texture into FS9 texture, the ability to access lines will be back. The lines4 example has railroad textures as the example but G2k cant find them so it disabled that option. I dont know if this is a true fix but it worked for me by fluke.Having the lines textures in BOTH texture folder as well as Scenery/World/texture seems to do the trick.Time will tell.I really hope this works for you.Al Sibley http://www.flightontario.com/images/sig_asibley.gif

Great news, Al. Thanks. Let's hope that everyone who has had this problem can solve it so easily.Best regards.Luis