Sign in to follow this  
Guest lionheart777

What is the easiest way to make a bus on ground drive about?

Guest lionheart777

Hey guys,Does anyone know the 'easiest' way to make a bus drive along a route to an airport terminal, stop for a moment, then leave again?I am building an airport and wish to have a couple of vehicles that can move about like AI traffic.Bill

Use AI for your buses,cars,boats and monorails etc.There are plenty of cars boats etc out there.How.Get a bus,car or boat fromhttp://www.fs-shipyards.org/index.php?ind=downloadsor AVSIM etcSome Japanese guy has buses I thinkPut the above into your Aircraft folderGet AFCAD and TToolsGo to fs-shipyards ( Cruise/Flight Plans & AFCADs) for further cluesAlways save as a new AFCAD {.bgl}One of the Hold shorts pauses your bus,car or boatYou can have several different AFCAD's overlapping andat different elevationsTassie Devil "The next Aussie Extinction"

Guest lionheart777

I had heard you could do them as AI, but didnt know how to go about that. Darn.. Very interesting.Many thanks Sir.BillLHC

>I had heard you could do them as AI, but didnt know how to go>about that. Darn.. Very interesting.>>Many thanks Sir.>>>Bill>LHCGlad to be of help.We live in hope that FX has a couple of improvements for AI.Such as .An AI taxiway/track/road that does not need the runway to work.A stop node with a time capabilityBeing able to have variable elevations would be great.But unless AFCAD is updated by someone, or a new program to replace AFCAD ,who would bother if ithas to be done by some other tedius method.

Guest lionheart777

The new FSX does have animated automobiles and has a fuel truck that can be dispatched to your plane as well. So I believe they have tackled that with success.It would be interesting to know how they did it though...