Sign in to follow this  
Guest totingue

Direction of approach lights

Guest totingue

Hi all, I am making approach lights system for an airport, using Gmax and compiling with FS2002 SDK. There's just one problem that stays unsolved for the moment. I can't find a way to make my approach lights shine in the direction I want, and not to be all-directional. There have been some threads already about that problem, but these people were making their lights with FSDS2, and I do not use it... (ex. http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...5084&mode=full) How should I change the .asm code of my model to make the light shine to the South, for example, and not to the North? Thank you for reply:)

Guest totingue

Well, I've solved the problem myself.par analogie with the thread I'd referred to, I've tried to put in the asm the lines IFIN1 nolights, 386h, -15000, 0 ... nolights label wordand it works! I don't see the lights from the North!