Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

apronlights BGL File.

Guest sb55mv

Hi Gang.I have the afcad program, and wanted to alter some of the apron lighting at an airport made by someone else, but, I see the file as apronlights, which is listed as a BGL file below the airport AFCAD file, I tried using this, but the alterations did not show up.is there a way for me to alter these lights in another program that will let me do this.Thanks,

Hi Steve,It is hard to tell from the information you give us now. It sounds a bit like the lighting is not in the AFCAD file, but created with a different program (and thus in a different BGL file).This probably means that you can not alter them very easily. It is probably required that you exclude the current and make some new. But without knowing what kind of BGL file it is exactly, this is a bit of guessing from my side.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest sb55mv

Hi Arno,Thank you for replying to me,the scenery is made by these people, http://www.ifsd.ie/Downloads/tabid/63/Default.aspxit's very good, but I wanted to change something on the lighting side of things, but didn't know what to use,hopefully something free ware would do it, but again, I don't know what to try and use.Thanks again Arno.

Guest nickw

"These people" eh :)Yes, the ground work is well overdue an overhall :)Post on either ifsd.ie forums or fsdeveloper.com and I can help you get rid of our "dated" ground.We are working on an update as it happens, because in FSX it crawls to a halt.

Guest sb55mv

Hi Nick,I registered and posted in your forums matey,