Sign in to follow this  
Guest Foxtrot 125 Tango

Why nobody has created this scenery yet

Guest ricardodadusa

Hey, guys, I've been looking for a Toronto Pearson(CYYZ) scenery, but I only found SimFlyers one. I've flown the demo version but it really, lets say, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A GOOD QUALITY SCENERY. And it's payware! Why don't someone create a good one. Freeware or Payware. There are good ones like Fiume, in Rome, Malpensa, in Milan, FlyVienna, FlySeattle, Hong Kong(don't remember the name but it's freeware) and many others. I know simmers can do better than the current CYYZ one. java script:smilie_remote(':-zhelp')java script:smilie_remote(':-8')

Guest andyjohnston

Really? I have the Simflyers one and I like it, although I also admit I know nothing about the real Pearson so I have no idea how accurate it is. It looks good though.Give it a shot, let us know how you get on.

Guest ricardodadusa

See for your self:http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1022525/M/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0346666/M/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0696202/M/in fact, SimFLyers scenery is a good one, but if you compare the quality of the textures to the ones used at ISD ones(I've mentioned them before) and others like FlyVienna, FlySeattle, HeathrowPro,... These sceneries have great textures that really gives the idea of reality, the opposite ocours with CYYZ

Guest Dan G Martin

Because doing an airport like CYYZ is a very large undertaking trust me I know as I've been working on Pearson for about a year or so!. But if you can hold on untill I and my other buddies at Flight Ontario can wrapour heads around FSX's tool set I think you and few others might just like what you will see. Dan Martin Flight Ontario.

Guest ricardodadusa

thanks, manI didn't know it because nobody says anything about Pearson. The scenery really looks Perfect

I thought Ricardo was assigned to do this scenery!!?? Please make sure it is FSX compatible! LOL!!!W. Sieffert

Guest ricardodadusa

Sorry, It's just that I really like Canada even thought I'm Brazilian. I'm not even a scenery designer, but wish I was, I'd love to project CYYZ. Hope I get knowing how to design them and I'll join the "designer's group"

Guest Foxtrot 125 Tango

>Hey, guys, I've been looking for a Toronto Pearson(CYYZ)>scenery, but I only found SimFlyers one. I've flown the demo>version but it really, lets say, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A GOOD>QUALITY SCENERY. And it's payware! Why don't someone create a>good one. Freeware or Payware. There are good ones like Fiume,>in Rome, Malpensa, in Milan, FlyVienna, FlySeattle, Hong>Kong(don't remember the name but it's freeware) and many>others. I know simmers can do better than the current CYYZ>one. java script:smilie_remote(':-zhelp')>java script:smilie_remote(':-8')> Hello there! You may want to check out the following link:http://justflight.com/product.asp?pid=82 The product is called World Airports 2 and it includes CYYZ in quite a lot of detail. The only problem I have with it is that it is a real frame rate eater. If you have a fast system though and lots of RAM you may find the performance acceptable. I personally stopped using it because of the FPS hit I was getting.Cheers,Mark.

Guest Foxtrot 125 Tango

>>Hey, guys, I've been looking for a Toronto Pearson(CYYZ)>>scenery, but I only found SimFlyers one. I've flown the demo>>version but it really, lets say, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A GOOD>>QUALITY SCENERY. And it's payware! Why don't someone create>a>>good one. Freeware or Payware. There are good ones like>Fiume,>>in Rome, Malpensa, in Milan, FlyVienna, FlySeattle, Hong>>Kong(don't remember the name but it's freeware) and many>>others. I know simmers can do better than the current CYYZ>>one. java script:smilie_remote(':-zhelp')>>java script:smilie_remote(':-8')>>> >>Hello there! You may want to check out the following link:>http://justflight.com/product.asp?pid=82 >>The product is called World Airports 2 and it includes CYYZ in>quite a lot of detail. The only problem I have with it is that>it is a real frame rate eater. If you have a fast system>though and lots of RAM you may find the performance>acceptable. I personally stopped using it because of the FPS>hit I was getting.>>>Cheers,>>Mark.Ooops... Re-Edit; :-spacecraft You said you had already checked out Simflyers Software. I didn't realize you meant World Airports 2 by Just Flight.In any case I haven't seen anything else either. Hope you find something!Cheers,Mark.