Sign in to follow this  
Guest CoordinatorYS

Annotator and photo terrain made in Sbuilder

Hello all. Here is my problem. I received the photo terrain from another designer and he told me it was made in Sbuilder. The terrain looks excellent in the sim, all aligned and sharp. I tried to annotate it to display autogen, but the autogen does not show up. I did everything as SDK says, the annotator sees the texture, saves the agn file, but nothing happens in the simulator. The photo terrain's bgls are copied into the scenario's Scenery folder and the photo textures are placed into the main simulator Texture folder (the designer told me to do so). Where can the hiccup be? Please, help me with this, as the whole work has stopped :)BTW, this question is on FS9 :) Thanks in advance for the answers.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I haven't seen it not show up, but Sbuilder tiles are flipped vertically so you either need to flip them for editing or use an editor that does it for you. You might start by verifying where the tiles and agn files are saved. Maybe there's a problem there.

Thanks. Yes, I noticed they were flipped.. So do you mean that I need to first flip them to normal, then edit, and then flip them back to the initial Sbuilder's condition?

The problem has been solved by BGL from PhotoScenery Maker :). Thanks again.