Sign in to follow this  

Frame Rate I FS2002 Professional Edition

I purchased FS2002 (Professional Edition). The frame rate is not smooth. The frame rate is very choppy (Stutters). Can someone help me with the frame rate problem? Thanks Lenard

Guest GalacticCowboy

It would be useful to know more about your computer system and what options you selected in the game setup.Processor type and speedVideo cardRAMHard disk (not as critical as the others, but can have an impact)

I agree with the above poster on more computer information. However, try turning your audio quality to minimum within fs2002, options, setting, sound. Set the quality slide to minimum.

In addition the the above comments, make sure you start up with a fresh boot. If you want to change aircraft or scenery, reboot again and go for it. Also, find and download END-IT-ALL, the program designed to close down all background programs.

>I purchased FS2002 (Professional Edition). The frame rate >is not smooth. The frame rate is very choppy (Stutters). Can >someone help me with the frame rate problem? >> Thanks > Lenard First how powerful is your system. You do need a graphics accelerator card.Frame rates will be affected by the followingMesh quality, Texture Quality, AI traffic, Quality of audio, amount of autogen scenery, amount of scenery complexity, Effects, qulity, number of lights, Extended terrain textures, shadows, and a few others.Try setting all of these to thier minimums and see what frame rate you get. Then increase gradually the items you want to have the most priority. Eventually you will find the place where all your sliders should be 15fps is acceptable.