Sign in to follow this  
kjb

Generating RWY12 / EZ Scenery Designer objects

Guest LPD4005

I have been combing through the forums here in search for an answer to my question regarding objects for RWY12 / EZ Scenery Designer. I am having a very difficult time as I am not even sure what to look for thus pardon me if I have opened a new thread on a old or ongoing topic. I have both RWY12 and the Abacus EZ Scenery Designer utilities, I also have a full version of Flight Sim Design Design Studio (v3.* I think). My question is, what do I need to have and/or do to create my own objects for use with the above listed programs? I recall making my own objects for old airport for windows 2.6* etc with FSDS and other freeware programs but I am at a loss on how to make objects for EZ Scenery or RWY12. Any assistance in pointing me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated. Robert P.

For EZ Scenery, the models just need to be put into a library. EZ Scenery comes with EZ-Library Manager which can do that for you. Just pick the objects and let the library manager create the library. Library Creator (at fsdeveloper.com) is a similar method. I don't have any experience with RWY12, but it may work the same way. The libraries used by EZ Scenery are normal FS9 library files with a text file describing the name of the object.