Sign in to follow this  
Guest joeblow

trees with add-on scenery

Guest joeblow

hi guys[and gals],just installed some freeware scenery and everything is fine except the trees are not showing.there are blank squares where the trees would be but nothing else.i remember having this prob once before but do you think i can remember how i fixed it!anyway if anyone can help i would be very thankfull,joe,australia.

Hi Joe,Does the readme of the scenery not list that you need to have certain default textures installed or so?There are quite a lot of tree libraries/generic textures, so without a little more information it is hard to know which textures are actually missing.

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Guest joeblow

the scenery is victorian airfields.it states you must have nova or nova gold textures.i have nova gold and also the latest voz scenery.i had the prob once before.out of frustration i moved a file to a location which wasn't stated in the read me file and it worked.now i can't remember what i did last time.the airfields are showing,the added aircraft are showing,the taxiway markers are showing,the extra water features are showing,what isn't showing is the trees and some of the buildings[though thier white outlines are].

Guest joeblow

i've also noticed some of the buildings that are showing are flickering between white and what they should look like.