Sign in to follow this  

FSFlightmax is a bargain!

Hi!I have completed a number of flights with FSflighmax and must say that in my opinion, the best addon since FSNav. The multifunctions alone make this flight tool the best available todate. I must compliment the authors willingnous to tackle the issue of weather Radar when so many said "it can't be done". I do realize the Weather Radar is a very rough approximation, but the initial product is spectacular. Can't wait to see the improvements now that the door has been opened. Can't wait to see FSmetar talking to FSflightmax and then hopefully a correspondence of turbulance and radar returns ...... yum!Even without weather radar, the package is well worth the ~~~~~. Highly recommended and suggest you read the manual for this feature rich package. Truly a "next" generation product!Have Fun!BobP :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I gotta comment that I'm impressed with the almost instaneous support I've received for what turned out to be operator error. (now, why am I picturing Lily Tomlin after having typed that about operator error? *grin)