Sign in to follow this  
LP_Man

Trying to find an object

I had it once, added it to one of my own custom made sceneries. It's an object that's a few rolls of hay. I use it for one of my country airports. My problem is that i accidentally deleted my bgl file for it in my scenery. My real problem is that i can't find which library i have installed that i snagged it from. Does anyone here know what i'm referring to and which library it's included with. I'm driving myself nutz trying to relocate it. I have RWY12 and EZ Sceneries and most libraries installed. I know it's in one of those two if not some other custom scenery i have on FS9.Hope i made myself clear. HAHA!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I only have about 150 EZS downloads, so I could narrow it down if I knew who you were...x(

>I only have about 150 EZS downloads, so I could narrow it>down if I knew who you were...x( It's rolls of hay instead of bales. What i'm getting at is that i don't know if it's part of installed scenery, RWY12 libraries or EZ Scenery libraries. I just posted the question in the hopes that someone may have it themselves and know where/which libraries it's included with.As for who i am, i'm just a regular simmer. Not a scenery designer.