Sign in to follow this  
Guest mz-cd

Object placing

Guest mz-cd

Hi all, I am sure these questions have an answer somewhere in this forum but please indulge me if I ask again.I compile events for an online flying club and wish to add the odd object to make for more interest. Mmembers have to be able to download and install [obviously] Members use both FS9 and FSXSo is is best to compile in FS9 and convert for use in FSX or vice versa?OR compile for both seperately?Please recommend 1 or 2 freeware programmes that I could use.SIMPLICITY is the keyword here guys. It MUST be simple and [reasonably] straight forward.RegardsRichard

It's not free, but I'd recommend Instant Scenery by Flight1. Works with both FS9 and FSX. Creates a listing of all the object libraries used in your development, which saves you having to keep track of all that stuff.Otherwise, for FSX I'd recommend Whisplacer, available here; http://lc0277.nerim.net/whisplacer.htmlFor FS9, there are many tools available that could be used, such as SceneGenX, SBuilder 2.05, ObjPlacer by Arno G.But for simple, Instant Scenery would be your best bet; http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=instscen