Sign in to follow this  
kapapilot

KDEN Scenery dia2k4v1.zip

Scott,Where are the AP9 files to delete from the scan database?What do you mean by rescan and IIRC KDEN is in NAMC? I don't understand any of this, I am sorry I don't know what you mean, This is my first time working with scenery.I have some payware kden scenery that does have the signs, I just don't use it becuase it is so hard on the framerates, I don't know if there would be a way to take those signs and use them with the freeware airport, that would be Ideal but when I try to choose the payware signs I get the error.Thanks for the help, I really appreciate you helping me with the modifications, I think I will have perfect scenery once I get those signs in. Anthony

Scott,I don't know if I should post on the flightsim forum, Should I copy and paste our conversation to that forum so people know what point I am at?thanksAnthony