Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art_P

Latest Version of FSDS

I notice that the current version of FSDS is 3.5.1. Mine indicates only v3.5. How do I obtain an update? There is nothing at the Abacus website, and they don't seem to reply to inquiries.Also, what happened to the FSDeveloper website today? I can't get it to load on my browser.ArtBiostar TF560-A2+ | Athlon 64X2-6000+ | 4GB PC2-6400 RAM | Geforce 8800GTS-320MB | 500W PSU | 250GB HD | FSX(SP1-Acceleration) | UTX | Audigy SE sound | Vista Home Premium 32 bit | CH Yoke (modified) & Pedals | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | 22" WS LCD monitor

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Download the latest version of FSDS, which will be 3.5.1 and reinstall with the key you have.Hopefully Arno is working on getting FSDeveloper back online. Happens every once in a while. Usually when you're looking for an important piece of information...

Thanks.ArtBiostar TF560-A2+ | Athlon 64X2-6000+ | 4GB PC2-6400 RAM | Geforce 8800GTS-320MB | 500W PSU | 250GB HD | FSX(SP1-Acceleration) | UTX | Audigy SE sound | Vista Home Premium 32 bit | CH Yoke (modified) & Pedals | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | 22" WS LCD monitor