Sign in to follow this  
rhumbaflappy

New to scenery design

Only new to fs2002. I would like to know what software you need in order to add a few buildings around airports etc. T

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you are looking for actual buildings, then you could use FS Design Studio from ABACUS plus a camera to take the images to use to decorate the building. A cheap digital camera is PenCam, a 3 in 1, PC Camera, Digital Camera and Digital Camcorder. Very small.For some buildings made with FS Design Studio look at the FS2002 Scenry Add-on at the foot of the index page for www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngoHere is a model made with a box and two triangular sections with pictures added. It is the NatWest Bank at Evesham, Worcestershire. UK. Called 'The Roundhouse'.

It's not round ! :-)You have a very interesting site, I Just loved it.pronounced Wuster!Here in the U.S. I always smile when it's pronounced 'whoe sester shire' sauce.

Thank you Ihor for your kind remarks.The pencam can be seen at www.aiptek.comWhat about Uttoxeter in Staffordshire and Ynysddu in Gwent.(You tox etter, Un es thee.)

Hi new fly.I also recommend to you the Special Effects SDK.You can use the BGLPlacer to place library objects, create simple buildings, and create effects. Nice program, easy to use, fun, and free.