Sign in to follow this  
bobbyjoh

KDTW scenery

Guest Grunt

Has anybody gotten the KDTW scenery in the file library (file name kdtw30) to unzip correctly? I have d/l'd it three times and tried with both the XP utility and Winzip, but it doesn't unzip correctly. It keeps shutting down Explorer or gives error warnings when I try to unzip the main file or try to unzip the two files inside the main one (when opened by XP). Any suggestions or are others having similar problems?

Same here. I can't seem to extract the scenery .zip file from the main .zip file and the texture zip has 1 file called temp5 in it. Not sure what the problem is. I'm not getting any errors or warningsm though. MikeOcala, FloridaP4 1.7512Mb RamWin XP

Guest Grunt

I just recieved an e-mail from the author (Thanks Paul!) informing me that there was a problem with the upload to Avsim. I assume that it will be fixed in the near future. The scenery is great BTW!

I was just looking for a link to notify AVSIM that this file is corrupted. I also tried 5 times today to download it and got error messages. Hope this gets fixed alos as soon as possible.Bob JohnsonDenver