Sign in to follow this  
Guest groundpounder75

Resample Problem

Guest groundpounder75

I am trying to create mesh for the first time and I can't seem to get resample.exe (from FS9 SDK) to work correctly. I have downloaded my data from USGS Seamless Data Distribution, which is 1" NED and the *.bil file format. This is my resample *.inf file.[Destination] LOD = auto DestDir = "." DestBaseFileName = "new york" BuildSeasons = 0 UseSourceDimensions = 1[source] Type = ElevS16LSB SourceDir = "c:TERRAIN_SDKTerrain_Toolsnew york" SourceFile = "69029749.bil" Lat = -77.16986110724776 Lon = 42.30986122292588 NumOfCellsPerLine = 2356 NumOfLines = 1204 CellXdimensionDeg = 0.00027777787108 CellYdimensionDeg = -0.00027777787108 ScaleinMeters = 1.0If I set LOD to "auto" and run resample, the program will run as if in a continual loop. It nevers stops. If I change it to 10, then I get a 1kb file that I know can't be corret. What am I missing?

Howdy,two mistakes I can see:1. you've got the values for Lat and Lon reversed (-77.16... should be Lon and the other value Lat)2. you need to drop the leading "-" in CellYdimensionDegTry those edits and see what happens.Good luck!Cheers, Holger

Guest groundpounder75

Holger,Those where the two mistakes. I corrected them and resample ran correctly. Now I am flying my home area with new mesh. It is great. Thanks for the help.Art