Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Lucky

Sim CTD with GPS open in new scenery

Hi allHope someone can stear me in the right direction here.Ive built 2 sceneries with Sbuilder for FS9.Problem is when I fly between airports I get a CTD with the GPS open.It tells me there is a Terrain.dll problem.I cant seem to figure what might be causing this.Ive eliminated all sorts of files and still the CTD with the scenery active.Usually happens after I land and try to file another flightplan.Sometimes it happens when on final or I just touched down.All with GPS openAny help would really be apreciated so I can release this scenery.Thanks Al SibleyFlight Ontario

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi allHope someone can stear me in the right direction here.Ive built 2 sceneries with Sbuilder for FS9.Problem is when I fly between airports I get a CTD with the GPS open.It tells me there is a Terrain.dll problem.I cant seem to figure what might be causing this.Ive eliminated all sorts of files and still the CTD with the scenery active.Usually happens after I land and try to file another flightplan.Sometimes it happens when on final or I just touched down.All with GPS openAny help would really be apreciated so I can release this scenery.Thanks Al SibleyFlight Ontario
Hi Al.Lokk at this older thread for the probable explaination:http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...p=0entry0Dick