Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

RealityXP v1.10 upgrade with airspace display!

Guest Satchmo

Check out the new features in the V1.10 upgrade that RealityXP will be releasing soon. Airspace display included. Man, I just love this product. :-yellow1 :-yellow1Check out their site for info and new screen shots. :9http://www.reality-xp.com/main.html#news(All it needs now are some predefined panel.cfg files for the recent popular GA aircraft i.e .FSD Commander, Dreamfleet piper archer etc)Cheers:-waveSatchmo"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me, than a full frontal lobotomy!"

Guest UweR

Hi, to post the panel.cfg files, RealityXP needs permission from the publishers. As far as I know, not too many have been helpful, yet. If you need any of the "more popular" panel.cfgs, let me know at URademacher@t-online.de Maybe we can figure something out :-)Best Regards, Uwe

Guest KenG

They are incorporating most of the things I requested. I'm really looking forward to this update. I'm very familiar with the GPS in real life and it's great to be able to use it in the sim.Regarding panel.cfg files, I've had no problems adding the avionics (or just the GPS) to all my GA planes. They have a tutorial for doing it yourself on their site. For the C115TC and Archer, I've only added the GPS. For some others, I've added the whole stack. It really isn't hard. You can pretty much cut and paste from planes that already have the stack installed (e.g., C172), making sure to note any different conventions used by the authors of the 3rd party developers (i.e., different assignments of radio stack callups (Shift-3 instead of Shift-2), etc.).

Guest Satchmo

Hi Geofa,Are you beta testing the new V1.10 patch :-rotorWhat's that sexy piece of avionics stting on top of the RealityXP stack? I'm sure it's not FSFlightMax.. looks real interesting :)Cheers:-waveSatchmo"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me, than a full frontal lobotomy!"

Guest Satchmo

Thanks for the offer Uwe. :)I tried a copy and paste approach when adding the stack into the Dreamfleet Piper Archer..it sort of worked but the stack was shrunken, when compared with that of the default Cessna. I used the same sizes? :-hmmmI'll bone up on the Panel SDK documents and see if I can get a better understanding.I want to install the stack into the FSD Commander & Cheyenne and the Carendo Bonanza as well.Cheers:-outtaSatchmo"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me, than a full frontal lobotomy!"