Sign in to follow this  

More than expected AI Aircraft appear at the same time?

Hi,I use AFCAD and AITTOOLS for my first AI traffic at my favorite airport. First I have removed all previous flights and then I have added 8 new ones. I use only 3 AC to perform all these flights as you can see below:B737 200 (AC#35)from FMMI at 08:20->FMMT->FMNM->FMMI at 12:00.B737 200 (the same AC#35) from FMMI at 13:00->FMSD->FMMI at 17:00.DHC6 (A#34)from FMMI at 9:20->FMMT->FMMI at 12:00.DHC6 (A#34)from FMMI at 12:50->FMMS->FMMI at 16:00.DHC6 (A#34)from FMMI at 16:50->FMMT->FMMI at 19:50.DH8 (A#33)from FMMI at 07:20->FMNR->FMMI at 10:00.DH8 (A#33)from FMMI at 10:20->FMMH->FMMI at 12:00.DH8 (A#33)from FMMI at 12:20->FMNN->FMMI at 15:00.All these flights are scheduled only on Mondays, so there is no activity (for the moment) any more.So, why two B737 200 AC#35, three DHC6 and three DH8 appears sometimes at FMMI (a total of 8)? althoutgh only 3 are expected.How to use the same AC for two or more successive flight?Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You added 8 flights.8 flights will appear. If they are all in the same place at the same time then you will see all 8.If you want to just have 3 flights then you need to put all the flights for one aircraft on one line. Then you would only have 3 flights and hence three aircraft.The aircraft reference (AC#xx) references a model for FS to use for that track, it does not specify a single unique aircraft. You can use AC#xx as many times as you like.There is one aircraft for each line in the flightplans.txt file. If you want to simulate the life of a single aircraft then you need to put all the flights it makes on 1 single line. i.e. FMMI->FMMT->FMNM->FMMI->FMSD->FMMI should be on 1 line for your 757.Hope this helps,Ian

Thank you for your answer Ian, I 'm going to try to put all the flight (for the same AC) on one line.Have a nice journey!