Sign in to follow this  

PLANES EVERYWHERE..!!

Greetings Simmers,This is my first post on these forums. Question, I have the planes everywhere at every airport using TTools and shuffler. Now it's impossible to land b/c my graphics are extremely slow....2 to 4 fpm. Any suggestion on whos aircrafts to use? StatsABIT KT7A-RAIDAMD 1.1524megs RAMGForce 2 DDR 64ram2) 40 Gig WD DrivesViewsonic 19inch monitor (E790)52x CD-ROMPlex-Writer 12/10/32aThanks!!!PS CAn I also delete some planes from my aircraft folder to replace them for better ones?..Then how do I update FS2002?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HiI would suggest as I had to, go to top menu, options, ATC and try setting the slider to level that works for your system.When mine was set at 100 I wasn't able to start the PSS airbus engines or taxi. For my system 50% was much better. :-)SteveCYYZ

>Greetings Simmers, >>This is my first post on these forums. Question, I have the >planes everywhere at every airport using TTools and >shuffler. Now it's impossible to land b/c my graphics are >extremely slow....2 to 4 fpm. Any suggestion on whos >aircrafts to use? Yes, only use GMAX ones. My frame rate dropped from 30 to 10 when I added 1 single non-Gmax aircraft to an airport with around 25 gmax planes on the ground.I used slew to move around the airport, trying to find out which plane was the non-gmax one. Then it began to taxi and I noticed it had no undercarriage (dead giveaway ;-) Zap, gone. Back to 30 fps.In the end I did a search on Avsim downloads for 'GMAX' then selected my AI craft from the resulting list. I also dumped all aircraft in my Aircraft folder which were FS2000/2002. (I mean, all aircraft I was using for AI) I added FS2K to the descriptions of planes I didn't want to get rid of, so that I wouldn't use them for AI by mistake.CheersSimon