Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

AI

Hi, I have question in regards to AI and TTools. I think I know what AI does and what TTools does. I'm just a little confused in which order. I read about flight plans and so forth. I see AI flight plans alredy made up in the library and Afcad files also made up. I have downloaded a couple of the Afcad files. Question: After afcad is set up and I have imported the airport, where does TTools come in to play? Or do I go to TTools first then go to afcad and set up my airport? I just need to know the different steps involved. Thank you for this forum and for any responses, S.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you download and install AFCAD and TTools and read the information provided, I think you will get a clear picture of what each does. Basically, the default AI aircraft have about 31,000 flight plans stored in fs2002scenedbATCScenerytraffic.bgl file. If you have the percentage of AI set above zero, you will have AI aircraft available. Most simmers probably have theirs set to 100% for maximum AI movement.TTools provides a way to modify the flight plans to personalize them to your taste.AFCAD is used to modify airports, especially parking spaces, to more realistic versions of airports of interest. It can also be use to setup the airport so that Delta airplanes park at the Delta terminal, Continental airplanes park at their terminal, etc.There are also other tools, such as, easyai.zip, addagate.zip, aitm11.zip, etc. to make changes to the AI arena. Download a few of these and read what they are used for.