Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Project AI aircraft and site ?

Guest 727Fan

I visited the Project AI site for the first time today and found it very confusing. Yet lots of folks here are raving about the new aircraft downloads (B757, MD-11, etc).Am I missing something? All I seem to be able to access is a folder with zip files that aren't viewable.Yeah, I think I'm missing something. Probably knowledge.Thanks for any help Rick

I found the site a little confusing at first, but decided to spend some time looking around to become comfortable. I now find it easy to navigate.On the left hand side of home page http://www.projectai.com/ is a menu, select the Download Area. The download area page provides several menu selections in a box to the middle-right. If you want installer packages, select the top box. If you want developer packages, select from the bottom box. If you want to download from their FTP site, select the FTP address above the download box. If ProjectAI has a heavy load occuring, you may see the "NOW OPEN" changed, indicating it is unavailable at the moment.The forum area uses a different program than AVSIM and FlightSim, but all-in-all, still easy to use. Once thing you might notice is some menu items at the top of the forums pages for additional options, such as, Active Topics, File Library, etc.