Sign in to follow this  

Renaming aircraft ?

When using WorldAI flightplans with PAI aircraft which would you suggest ? Do I change the title in the PAI aircraft.cfg to match the worldai aircraft.txt or change the aircraft.txt to match the PAI aircraft.cfg's ??Or do you use a program like AITM at let it sort it all out.If I sound confused, it's cause I am. :-)Your suggestion would be appreciatedSteveCYYZ

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Steve,>Do I change the title in the PAI aircraft.cfg to match the >worldai aircraft.txt or change the aircraft.txt to match the >PAI aircraft.cfg's ?? It dosen't realy matter! But as long as the description you use in the AIRCRAFT.CFG file in the aircraft container folder is EXACTLY the same as you use in the AIRCRAFT.TXT file used to compile the TRAFFIC.BGL then you will have no problem.It really is down to personal preference but I use this (example):-"B747-400 (British Airways)123" in the AIRCRAFT.CFG file which translates to AC#123,480,"B747-400 (British Airways)123" in the AIRCRAFT.TXT file.I suggest you use yRoute (latest is v1.0.80 from http://www.spacejock.com/ )Peter Leadbeater,Air Pierre, Warrington, UK.