Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toni Rauch

World air sim - Wound up

Hi All, With great pleasure I am pleased to announce in the Birmingham Courts (UK) this morning, Peter Tishma AKA Bob Hale, lost an appeal against the winding up order against his company Corperate Worldwide Ltd.The order was executed this morning after a pathetic feeble attempt to appeal. In total the case lasted 10 minutes.If you, the reciever reads this, look very very closely at the accounts, I'm confident you will find enough to bring a criminal case against this firms directors.George

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What a shame !! A second good result for Brum !! Up the Blues !!!!

:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol Thankyou lord!!! :-beerchug

You wouldnt have a URL for this info, would you?!?!?!?!?!??!

Alright, I'm mystified. Who is this person and why does the mention of his name on this forum never fail to provoke a chorus of "stone him's"? I guess I'm still a newbie here.Can someone fill me in?

It's on the companies house website, alas it's down for essential stuff at the moment but the links is :-http://ws4info.companieshouse.gov.uk/info/info.cgi?cname=CORPORATE%20WORLDWIDE%20LIMITED&cnumb=03926932&status=L&id=8368d735f016ad64f2845aaa36c3c0fe

Hi Paul, It's only libel if it not truth, believe me, this is true !George

Old English Saying!Change the name,Same again!Is this the guy with the patent on Computer Flightsim Concept?

Oh Dear, PeterWhat HAVE you done now.....?

I'll make this easy for you due to the large number of threads concerning Tishma.Simply search this and the old forum system for the names, Tishma, Papa Tango, WAS, World air sim, Ariane,Bob Hale.I'll see your reply on a week or so, this is how long it will take to read everything thats out there, after this do a general search via Google, Altavista and others....seriously.George

>Oh Dear, Peter >>What HAVE you done now.....? With any luck, gone to the pokey. Hope he's wearing his "captain's" shirt. :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolI wonder if American Airlines is starting to regret their affiliation with this ** yet.

yeah I agree, but you're suggesting he has committed criminal offenses. Until he is convicted, he has every right to sue you. Truth or not, it is yet to be proven.Cheers,Paul

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.haworth/Fortress.gifVoted Best Virtual Airline of 2002 and Best CEO of 2002 by participants in the BIG VA Vote organized by FSPILOT.com

Guys, Please refrain from expletives, we dont want this thread locked and be reduced to page 97 do we ?George

Paul,Interesting, but remember the thieving, lying, cheating and other facts. I accept not everyone has been privvy to certain information I have been presented with. It would not be fair to name names at this time,but the list is a long one and do believe me,is supported by documentary evidence. Should Tishma think or even wish to even attempt to sue me, fine, I have no problem. Where he thinks he's broken people in the past with his pseudo legalese, threats, intimidation and delay tactics, I will glady take the morally bankrupt Tishma on.......and win, I've seen and dealt with similar in the past.As I've said prior, the day he tried to rip my family off, then threaten me personally was the worst day he could have ever imagined. I for one know the story does not end here with the SECOND compulsary winding up order served against him. For now I'll say no more until I have my 110% concrete evidence. At present, I have 105 already.George

Hello again George,>the day he tried to rip my family off, then threaten me personally..he did???!! :-eek! Ok, that's a different story, go get the s** :-fume.(edit. expletive deleted, with respect to Georges' post, below)Best wishes,Paul

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.haworth/Fortress.gifVoted Best Virtual Airline of 2002 and Best CEO of 2002 by participants in the BIG VA Vote organized by FSPILOT.com

I strongly suspect that we have not heard the last of this person - his ego's far too big to let a little matter like his company being put into Involuntary Receivership by a UK Court worry him. And anyway, 'whilst there are still as yet unapproached lawyers in the world...'.etc. etc.So watch this space - if there is any believable foundation for the storyline that was depicted in "Planet of the Apes", I reckon we might see a new software publisher emerge called "Ariane-U-Tango" or something like that.....

Anyone else got any ideas for a re-launch name?

Er...Pirate planesHot air AdD-onsFS2006 compatible add-ons.

Dick Turbin(e)Amshit studiosFairyaneThiefrow SimulationsPapaspastitcraptastic studiosjobs@boeing r usMFI (made for idiots) or mingingflightinspirations just a few that spring to mind.