Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stamatis

In search of AFCAD files for

Hi,Has anyone found any AFCAD files for the shareware GB Airports 2002 ?I have searched the Avsim, Flightsim and PAI libraries but found none.I have also posted a question to the designers and am awaiting their reply.RegardsStamatis

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi mate.Go to there web site.There`s a patch to download for AI planes, I`ve already installed it!Eddie

Hi Eddie,I visited their website before posting my question, and did not find anything of the sort...Stamatis

Hi Stamatis,I'm in the middle of changing Gary Summons' EGCC to include a lot of extra gates. Once I've overcome the problem of all traffic being directed to 06L with a westerly wind I'll send it to you. I've closed 24R for take-offs but nothing is being directed to 24L :-(Cheers,

Thanks a lot Ray, but aren't GB Airports 2002 a design of Barry Perfect, not Gary Summons?I am using Simflyers EGCC.Stamatis

Yes, you're absolutely right! Plonker! :-( You might try doing this yourself. I managed with only a few minor problems to create extra gates at Manchester and to add additional taxiways to 24L. AFCAD is a very good piece of software. I hadn't realised just how good it is.After suffering years of neglect major English airports are going though something of a rennaisance - it's very encouraging. :-)Regards,

Ray,I have been using AFCAD quite a lot, rest assured! :-)And indeed, I have already edited the GB Airports 2002 EGPF to my liking :-) Stamatis