Sign in to follow this  

Kernel .dll error loading AI in FS2002

Help.I`ve recently got this error when ai load.My AI is heavily moded with 250 AI aircraft.If I start FS2002 with no ATC all is ok. If I add ATC the slider freezes when refreshing the screen andv I get the microsoft error reporter come up.PLEASE HELP.I`ve spent alot of time on my AI project!!!My pc is 1.3 AMD 512 mb RAM Windows ME

Well I`ve deleted my traffic.bgl, and redone my flightplan.txt which took a week to do, but AGAIN I get this error.Is there a max. size for these files?HELPEddie

If you still have the fs2002 default aircraft loaded in your fs2002aircraft folder try replacing your traffic.bgl with the default from your CDs, then test to see if you still have the problem.First rename the present traffic.bgl to traffic.MYBIGTFC (or whatever). Using an unzipping program, retrieve the default traffic.bgl from your fs2002 CDs and place in your fs2002scenedbATCScenery folder. Restart fs2002 and see if the problem still exists.

Problem solved.I tried every tweak imaginable and no joy, so I got a copy of Windows XP and no problem at all.I heard Win Me had memory problems.Eddie