Sign in to follow this  

AUTOGENIUS by Di Francesco Mandelli

jerrycwo4I do NOT read any Itailian, so this made it really hard. I downloaded and installed this "AUTOGEN" *.agn files into the SCENEDB/World/Texture folder of Fs2002 but I did NOT see any differance in the scenery. They said something about "LANDCLASS..." Is this something elese that you also have to install with it? If you know anything about it, please adive me. Thanks jerry

Guest KenG

Did you check out the description at the web site? http://digilander.iol.it/aliditalia/autogeniusengl.htmlIt's in English. Autogenius basically reassigns where autogen objects will appear. That is, you won't get trees where building should be and vise versa. The objects will be more grouped like you would see in the real world. I've seen some areas that are much better with it, and others that showed no difference.

I really like it specialy in europe it looks good and even meigs is all orginised into rows of building like real .Great work Di Francesco Mandelli thank you :)

jerrycwo4Thanks for th4e info. The author came back to me and advised of his (new?) english site.Does this autogen program change only the scenery in ITALY or everywhere?Also, I installed two of the 4 scenery packs of the Austrian Airports (from Simarket)and I was getting frame rates from 20 -28 and they have everything! So if they can make 'improved' airports with this HIGH of frame rates, why airports ( improved ) like Salt Lake City got rates of about 3-8. Austria has HIGHER and more mountains than Salt Lake City ( I was told the mountains were the reason for such low frame rates).jerry

Autogenius changes the scenery worldwide...and beautifully! (at least in my case). I've tried flying in several locations and all have been greatly improved. We need to have "The Bear" check this program out...it deserves a Gold Award.

Guest RonB49

The biggest difference that I have seen is that buildings and trees are no longer located on roadways. I suspect that they are aligned better throughout the scenery but just getting them off the highways helped a lot. R-

Translated site:http://216.239.37.120/translate_c?hl=en&u=...class%26hl%3Den If you download the small 'landclass' .bgl file drop this straight into fs2002/scenery for greatly improved Italy scenery. The landclass and the autogenius together make for awesome scenery. There is not much free landclass available, and Mandelli's is first class. I've never been to Italy before, but if the scenery is as nice as this scenery shows I can't imagine why anyone would want to move away from there.