Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Look out!!!!Newbie on board...

Hello all, I have a question that I am sure has been answered before but I need to have cleared up.I am somewhat a newbie at the scenery thing and would like to know if there is anyone out there that can help me out.I think I have figured out how to add more parking spots to my airports and have installed several AI airlines(although I have only seen one airline show up)I seem to have not as much small GA aircraft, fewer default commerical a/c too.Is ther a way to fix this? I have increased my traffic to 85% bit it does not help much.I have read and read and read and would like to see some better results.Also I have seen some files that can add jetways to my buildings.Any recommendations for any of this????????? Thanks

Guest ha5mvo

try to download AITM, that's a program which manages just about everything in your AI fleet and scedule.Now, it does not modify the airport layout - for this you have AFCAD.with AITM you'll be able to check and reset the times routes and airlines as well as manage a million of other things.

What have you installed as a baseline? FS2002 had GA and commercial aircraft right out of the box. ProjectAI http://www.projectai.com/ utilized the default GA (if selected) upon installation of their old style Base autoinstaller. Further, they have supplied many old style and new style airline AI packages.Also available to add additional GA is gatm11ex.zip with gatm_116.zip update by Mike Holland.If you haven't already, download and install:TTools and AFCAD by Lee SwordyAITM - http://www.molitor-home.de/FS/AITMyRoute - http://www.spacejock.com/There are also many other fine tools for AI, try searching the websites for AI tools.

Thanks for the info!!! Let me see if I understand all of this.If I want to add AI traffic to FS I need to download/install AI flight plans,I also need to install the airline packs (ie Delta etc.) and GA aircraft.The airlines need to have a schedule to follow as far as when to take off and land.It is not a random thing??Also I need to install the airport I want to upgrade because the default MSFS airports don't provide enough gates and parking spots.As far as jetways at the terminals are concerned I found a thing called "airports for windows" I will try to figure that out later.I am like most other simmers I want it to get as real as it gets, not as confusing as it gets,I am always learning Thanks for your help any reply would be great.