Sign in to follow this  
tgibson

stupid afcad question

i recently tested a plane i installed and i went to KSTL for the test. when the plane landed, it completely disappeared as soon as it hit the runway. i know this has to do with afcad and that's not the problem i have.my issue concerns why there were planes at those spots at the terminal in which the "fault finder" listed as being unconnected to the airport.if they are unconnected, there should not have been planes there at all. in fact there were planes there and they did ask for clearance to taxi for departing, but never moved after that (due to the unconnected nodes).in short, how and why are there planes in spots that are unconnected to begin with?eh!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If the plane disappered as soon as it hit the runway, then that plane is NOT working as an AI aircraft. The computer doesn't understand how to fly the plane thats why it went right through the runway.Check to see if you can find an AI aircraft of the same type and swap out the .air files to see if that fixes things.[div align=center] [link:forums.jetdoc.com/|Visit The Community Forums][link:www.jetdoc.com/NWS/]Live AirNEWS 24/7][/b

the plane landed and went quite a distance before vanishing. it also did not get out of sight until it was about to get onto the taxiway from the runway.afcad problem! and it has been repaired.thanx!