Sign in to follow this  

Need help with aircraft.cfg

I am wondering if there is a utility out there that will automatically create the entries needed for the aircraft.cfg within each folder..it is very hard doing many of these for multiple textures..are there any tools that can help. ALready have the renum.exe..i thought someone mentioned something about a texture checker...this would be a great program if there was one available. If you have the textures installed in the folders, just some utility to make these entries easier.Thanks for any help anyone can offer

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There is a program called TextureInstaller that the guys over at Most Realistic AI put together a little while ago. All you do is select the texture, tell it what airline it is and it automatically determines the callsign, aircraft MDL, etc, then copies the textures over and adds entry to aircraft.cfg.It also does several checks on your files for errors.Very handy little tool. Unfortunately they were getting too many support questions so they decided not to support it anymore.It's about a 2 meg file, if you want it, let me know and I'll email it to you. I don't think they would mind, just don't email them with any questions about it since they don't support it in any way.Matt

Thanks for the help...I would greatly appreciate it if you could send that to me...and yes, I wont contact MRFP...thanks.