Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfgiants13

Couple Questions

Guest sfgiants13

I'm having a problem with AITM. It removes 3000 flights when I shuffle, and are all of my MD-83 and Dehavilland Dash's. Those used to be the only ones used in the flight plan, intil I shuffled it, now those planes are of the past. Anyone? Also, how do you add, say an airbus to your flightplan. I think you have to add a new aircraft.txt folder inside the airbus folder. Is that right? Help!

Why would you want to use the Shuffler? Use REAL Project AI traffic! ;)

Guest sfgiants13

This is going to sound stupid, but I don't know how to use Project AI traffic. Tell me how? I still want to use the shuffler, because it's a real handy tool if you know how to use it.

If it's removing the flights, then it's probably due to the plane's listing in the AITM_AC-EXT.CFG file. For example, the Dash 8's range limit in there is 1010 miles - any flight longer than that will be removed. Try making the max limit something like 4000 miles and see if that fixes it.Adding an airbus consists of creating flight plans for it in AITM then compiling the file in AITM - it will be added automatically.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

Just download the main installer then all of the packages. Straight and easy.

Guest sfgiants13

I got Project AI working, and it's great!