Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ideas

Suggestion for an add-on (Lee read this!)

Hi,I'd like to see an add-on for FS200x that could read the whole database, and then I could select the departure airport and it would automatically select a destination based on the acft I chose to fly.Besides that it could also give us the number of passengers and cargo for the flight or it would change the acft.cfg itself for that.I know there's one "Random FLight Planner" in the File Library but it seems that it's based in the FS2000's airports.If anyone knows of such program please let me know.SubLogic's ATP Career mode was good enough. It would choose the ARR airport. That's more exciting...like a virtual dispatcher...The program could also read TTools' airports.txt.yugo

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think what Lee has done and is doing, is so far above and beyond the call of duty (namely because it isn't a duty and he does it for us for free), I stumble when I see a request for him to do even more. And I don't think you meant it that way, but I am just so grateful for what he has and is doing.

Lee kinda has his hands full, and putting excessive requests on people seems to have a tendency to drive them away from our hobby.That was point #1Point #2Lee (and he can correct me if I am wrong) is more into the AI side of things and the Random Flight Planner would be better suited to someone that does Flight Plans.Just my 2 cents worth...