Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martin

Letters in flight numbers?

Guest Martin

Is it possible to have letters in the flight numbers in TTools? I tried to enter "D02" and "D002" as a flight number, but TTools gives me an error message. If I enter "0D02" the compiler works, but in FS the aircraft is just called "zero" (and if I decompile the bgl the flight number has changed to "0000").I'm trying to make some military AI traffic and where I come from the callsigns are e.g. "Uniform 57" or "Delta 02" (each AFB has its own letter and the number is the fin number).Letters in the flight number works if I fly the aircraft myself, but doesn't it work for AI aircraft?Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

If you set the Airline to a letter it should work. However, the same letter will apply to all textures.George

Guest Martin

Do you mean that if I set "atc_airline=A" the callsign will be "Alpha"? Or do I have to make new callsigns with EditVoicePack?Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

>Do you mean that if I set "atc_airline=A" the callsign will>be "Alpha"? Yes.George

Guest Martin

It doesn't seem to work. I set the "atc_airline=U" in the aircraft.cfg and the AI aircraft is just called by its number, not "Uniform".I guess I'll just add some callsigns with EditVoicePack - should be a simple task.Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing