Sign in to follow this  
Guest mjgav

Unusable airports for Military AI

Hi everyone. I am hoping someone can help me. I installed PAI's military packages using their installer. Looks like everything installed OK. But here is the problem. At a number of airbases, I am seeing no traffic. I made a simple tng FP for a C141 at KJFK.At the correct time, the C141 will taxi ,t/o do a series of T&Gs, and land, then taxi back in. If I do the same thing at either KADW or KLTS (Altus AFB) the ac never shows up. I have set a couple of spaces to Gate with no code requirement. Changed the AC ato reflect the same parking requirements, but still nothing. 13000 runway. The only common thread to the aiports is that neither have any parking spaces in the default airport. Any ideas? Appreciate any help.

Guest dfreed

Are you sure the parking spaces are large enough to accommodate your C141s?

Hi DaveYes the spaces are large enough. I can't even get a Cessna 182 to show up. I followed another Skylane from KDCA to KADW and listened to him contact ATC, request a touch and go and receive clearance. Then he turned downwind. I followed him on downwind for 20 miles. He never turned base. I noticed someone else had that problem. Even if the space were to small, an aicraft will still land, but disappear.From what I.ve seen so far, the problem only happens at airports with no default parking.Warren

Guest dfreed

Have you run the AFCAD fault finder?

I found the problem. It seems that some time ago I turned off the library scenery for the AFCADS. I was led to this by noticing that there were no parking spaces available as a start location when I selected goto airports. Thanks for your help Dave.

Guest mjgav

I'm new at this, curious how would one turn off library scenery for AFCADS?