Sign in to follow this  
BMBANISTER

modified AF2 files and ATC

I posted this in another forum area with no luck. This might have been a better area to ask this though. I'm looking for some help with the FS9 ATC when using modified AF2 files. The ATC loves to send me to runways that have been set for closed for landing, which is not a good thing sometimes. The best example I have of this is trying to land at Lukla, Nepal (VNLK) using the NEPAL AIRPORT SCENERY, VERSION 2.0 by Einar Aarvik. The modified AF2 file closes runway 25 to landings and runway 7 to takeoffs as it should be in real life. However, the ATC loves to try to send me to land at runway 25 without the option of even using runway 7 (depending on the winds of course). As in real life, this landing is physically impossible due to the airport being built in the side of a mountain. This is just one example, but it happens with the ATC most places that I use modified AF2 files. My guess the key is placement of the AF2 file and priority level, but I've tried everything I can think of. Any help would be appreciated.Brad2 miles from KGRKhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_proud_supporter.jpg