Sign in to follow this  
Guest dennypayne

MRAI Installer

Hi , I seem to be at a stop point with Flightplans for AI I compiled the data for the MRAI compiler as stated on the readme.Pity this readme is not complete .I run the data through the MRAI compiler it looks like the line shownAC#,BD321,1%,WEEK,IFR,1/06:30,@1/07:45,360,F,0050,EGPH, I use the MRAI GEN and all is ok. When I use the MRAI install wizard all appears ok until TTools starts. I assume the MRAI install is not assigning the aircraft numbers.I cannnot check this as the file closes. Does the MRAI installer assign the aircraft numbers instead of just#?? Do I now have to assign them manual!!! Any Ideas Grateful, Regards, Atkin.

Guest dennypayne

You do have to assign the aircraft numbers manually and make sure they match the ones in Aircraft_xxx.txt (where xxx is your airline/etc).Denny