Sign in to follow this  
Bina

AI Flight Plan Dilemma....

Hi again,I am a few steps away from completing my AI flight plan for Air Berlin but have a problem with some connection flights. E.g., flight #8218 from Dusseldorf/DUS to Hurghada/HRG has 1 stop at Luxor/LXR, i.e. DUS -> LXR -> HRG. Although, the actual timetable shows only flight from DUS to HRG and no scheduled flight between LXR and HRG. It seems that Air Berlin doesn't have any scheduled flights between LXR and HRG and a different airline is operating these flights for them, which is not mentioned in the timetable but quite possible in reality with so many connection flights between various airports. However, it seems that the FS9's traffic algorithm is absolutely unaware of such things... In other words, in reality my actual flight plan should be as follows:1 departure from DUS1 arrival to LXRThen, 1 departure from LXR1 arrival to HRGBut if I compile my FP in this way it would be unrealistic, as all flights between LXR -> HRG are operated by a different airline according to Air Berlin's timetable. On the other hand, if I DON'T insert extra lines to the FP to cheat, the compiler returns an error like "You have 1 arrival to XXX and 2 departures from YYY" or something like this where the number of Deps and Arrs are NOT equal.So, is there a workaround to make FS understand the logic of connection flights? What do you do in such situations? Should I cheat???Regards,Rustam

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!