Sign in to follow this  
Guest MikeS

FSX Zulu time for AI aircraft.

I am trying to learn to make some custom AI flight plans in FSX and I am having problems figuring out the zulu times.I have created some custom aircraft types and flight plans but I can't seem to get the flights to show up.Example of my custom aircraft:BE58-5,Beech Baron 58 Paint1,200,40,120,1,661,4000,HARD,6,RAMP,50,no,noExample of my custom flight plan:BE58-5,NVA58,10,ONE_HOUR,IFR{0600,KHOU,4,10630,KHPY,4,1}I thought this would start the flight at 0600am for a simple 9minute flight but the flight never seems to work.Question: I did alter the min flight distance to 1 mile and don't think that has anything to do with it. The default is 50 miles. I think it has something to do with my zulu times but nothing explains what zulu times are so I'm not sure I am telling it the correct time to take off from each airport.Thx for any help anyone can give me with this.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

To see your AI you must set the time in the sim (right window) to the same as the time in your FP's. All times are Zulu (UTC,GMT). Can I suggest you read up a bit more on the flight plan section of the TTools help files, as well as the AFCAD help files. They're very helpful for learning this.Good luck,Mikewww.aimadeeasy.comwww.flightontario.comI'm confused. Wait...maybe I'm not!