Sign in to follow this  

Configuring Hatswitchs

I have a CH Yoke with 8 way hatswitch that I use when flying Fly!2. I have tried to reconfigure the switches for exterior views, (in lieu of having to use Ctrl.+ arrow keys) but without success. It would be so much easier flying if one could use the hatswitches. I have gone into the key or button assignment section, changed the assignments, but to no avail. Is there an adjustment required in the fly.ini file? What is it that I have to do to be able to use the hatswitches in Fly!2?Curtis

Hi Curtis,I am at the office right now, so I can't tell you my settings, but I have the 3-lever CH USB Yoke, and I have programmed the two switches on the left for spot and cockpit views, and the hat switch for 4 views inside the cockpit in cockpit view, and the 4 views outside the cockpit in spot view. I am not using control manager. Never installed it. I have Win ME.When I get home, I'll answer again, but maybe someone can chime in here in the interim.Regards,Joe :-wave http://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Thanks Joe:I'm looking forward to receiving your programmed settings! Thanks again.Curtis :-wave

Guest Roy

Hi Curtis.I have an 8-way hat on my joystick, and I had no problems configuring that from the "Keys and buttons" menu.Just select the "Camera"-setting and then find the lines that deal with "Pan" (up/down/left/right).Click on the setting you want to change and then move the hat in the corresponding direction.Hope this helps.Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway

Thanks Roy:I'll try your advice this evening when I get home from work. I'll let you know how I make out.Curtis :-wave

I got the hatswitches to work. So much easier flying an approach. Thanks!!Curtis