Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

Scenery page under developing!!

Guest Mgarmy

Johnny,Great initiative. Would also make sense to include links to new or updated taxiways for each country. It happened to me quite often in the past that I was looking at a scenery where the defaul taxiways did not fit and had to search for a suitable one through the different Fly! libraries. I guess that Navaids and maps as well as terrascene textures can also be of use to have links to from your site.Mannie P.S.Just looked again at your site and saw that all I asked for is included, disregard this message :+

Wonderful page! :DTwo suggestions:1. If there is nothing available for a country yet, it shouldn't be clickable.2. Make the pics of airports link directly to the download instead of using the download IDs.So who will take on making this kind of site for the US...? :(John IvanENHD

Guest Josve

1.there is something available for almost all countrys in europeI have not had the time to finish it all :) Thats why it said nothing yet.....2.Avsim doesn't allow direct linking,so thats out of the question.Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Guest Josve

Biber!!Of course I will add the Ataturk airport.I will add all airports for every contry in europe when I'm finished!!It just takes some time to gather all the information....I'm going to E-mail you when I'm about to catalog France Ren

Very nice JohnnyKeep up the good work. Will soon release some more scenery of sweden around lake v