Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

First Cut - Repaint of PMDG 757

Here's the first cut on the new PMDG 757-200. It could be finished by mid week but I need to check with Robert on the paintkit. Forgive the small image size, JPEG issues.Pete

Guest Marc Harrington

Great work Pete!We will be re-releasing the Paintkit sometime this week but I'm sure Robert will provide you with additional information as soon as possible.Thanks for your efforts!

Nice job Pete!.. Looks really good :) Any chances for TWA? :)Jason

I have the hybrid TWA_AA livery done and I was thinking about adding the TWA livery to my list if no one else was planning to do one.Pete

Wow! As for the TWA/AA livery is it on the PMDG site, or where will I be able to get it? Can't wait for the TWA one also :)Jason

Guest Marc Harrington

User created add-on liveries will be available on the PMDG homepage and from the Avsim library, depending on where the author would like to make it available.You can expect new liveries sometime this week.

I should clarify my ealier statement. I mean to say I've finished several livery 'slugs'. The fuselages for several liveries have been completed but with the change to the released model, they need some tweeking before being uploaded. When the new paintkit is released, I'll look to see if I need to redo them entirely or just make minor alignment and scaling changes. Here is a list of the liveries that I have on hand;USAir - Old metal liveryTWA_AA Hybrid liveryMexicana Airlines Retro LiveryNorthwest AirlinesNorthwest Airlines Old metal liveryAmerica West Ohio liveryAmerica West Old liveryAmerica West New liveryAmerica West Arizona liveryAmerica West Neveda liveryGrant has several liveries that he will be producing. Check in the PMDG forum a couple of months back and you may still find the screenshots of the liveries done by Grant and myself.Pete

Hi Pete, your work is excellent as always.I'm happy to see you'll soon be releasing some more liveries.Is there any chance on doing an Aeromexico livery?Regards,Alejandro Velasco

With the soon to be released paintkit, you have an excellant oppertunity to get into the repaint game. Give it a look see. I'll go ahead and add the Aeromexico livery on my list unless you beat me to it :-wave Pete