Sign in to follow this  
lefteris

please Lefteris, I want to save SB flight plans.

I am sure that it's in your plans. Just a friendly reminder, now that the 757 is out and your vacation is over. A SB with very sctrong and friendly features can only help our cause.:-hahtony

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sorry for not posting it in the PMDG forum. I didn't realize I was in the FLY section. Anyway, I know you read postings in this forum as well.tony

Indeed, I read this forum too! ;-)I am going to have a little bit more free time nowadays, so if you're willing, I can use you as a beta tester (again!) :-lol

I sure can use another project. Let's do it. When you're ready, we'll get Ernie of FSbuild to incorporate it in FSbuild. Also, it would be great if when using RogerWilco, a SB frequency switch also became a RW frequency switch. In a recent crash, the airplane black box showed that the captain(me) crashed into the ground because upon switching ATC frequency and then trying to type in RW commands, the plane hit the ground....tony

I might just give in and incorporate the existing Flight Plan saving protocol into the Fly!2 Squawkbox scheme. I'll have to take a look - it's been awhile, so I can't remember the intricate details...As for the RW stuff - I will talk to James Willan to see if I can steal his code snippet that does that...