Sign in to follow this  

I GIVE UP

After enjoying Fly! from the its birth, making 50+ tiles with TerraScene when using Fly!2K scenery, and 18+ for Fly!2, I have come to the point that with nothing working right, no answers, I will back up all my work and say BY BY.It all started a few weeks back whwn I started doing water mesh, for witch there is little documentation. The first 10 or so look great, no audio or visual effects, that I understand requires the use of Ground Type Transorm. I was giuven a sugestion of increasing Hard Drive Space, so I managed to remove a few files to get 2.6 GB free afete the data files were written. Then it happend to slice a file the other day it did not pod as it was supposed to. I tried running File Manager selected A-Build a scenery texture POD, and bang error message 'Can't load BBWHITE.RAW' File not found.Line 1376This was as soon as I hit the A option.Now FlySlice will not respond againWith everything that happens, water not flat no water effects, and other problems, I can find better use of some 6+GB of Hard Drive space. Maybe after getting a larger hard drive, I will reinstall and try again but for now I give up! I will back up all my Scenery files in the next few days 18-25 CD's.If I do not gety answers to my problem I will say BYBY Fly! Richard;richardlhll@wmconnect.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Richard,I remember this occurring a while back. I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) the only thing you need to do is take any of the RAW files and SAVE IT as bbwhite.raw.Hope this helps.Bob L

Richard, I dont know if you are still around or not. But just in case that you are. Take a look at this topic discussion. It may shed some light on your past problems. Then again it might not. Just a suggestion. http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID19/236.htmlTonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.30Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 28.32ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ AUDIO/ATX MB, DDR 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB 4X-AGP