Sign in to follow this  

wierd performance

I am getting really wierd perfformance with fly2 could anyone help?I have a 1.47ghz processor, 256Mb DDR RAM and a 64Mb graphics card (GeForce2 Mx400) yet I am only getting 13fps! The sim moves likea slide show. Even though in areas were it does run smoothly it gets rediculusly fast. ie. 0ft to 5000ft in about 5sec. The gear takes 2sec to extend-if you see what im getting at, everything runs at about 5x speed but yet I am getting 13fps.Can anyone help cus Im really confused!Thanks

G'day Ric,Mate did you sort out your patching of the European version of Fly! II. Could you please briefly state what patches you have installed.1. what the patch status is of your Fly! II installation. You can get that from the bottom of the startup screen where you set all your preferences. If possible could you post a screen shot of that startup screen.2. what version of video driver are you using3. have you been "adjusting" your render.ini file. Could you also please post it to the forum.Finally Ric don't expect too much from the MX-400. That is the weak link in your setup.Just post the info Ric there are some very knowledgeable people on the forum whom I'm sure will come to your assistance.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

If you're overclocking your processor, that will also make things a bit "weird. If you've overclocked anything, or volt mod, or anything that isn't stock configuration on your computer anymore, try reverting it back.