Sign in to follow this  

Error Message

Good morning all!Last evening while flying to Tuscon, Arizona, my unit crashed to the desk top with this error message:Push ATC goal stack is fullfile: atcgoal.cppline: 423What does this mean? Why did it happen? Is there a fix? Am I missing a file? Is there an adjustment to be made to any of the .ini files??This is the first time I ever received this error message!! Any help or information would be greatly appriciated!! Thank you in advance!Curtis

Curtis,What are you using for ATC - Fly! default? C4TO?

Randall Rocke

Curtis,The last time I saw a message about an ATC stack (and crashed), I was using C4TO with a portion of the default ATC running at the same time (accidentally). I had been flying succcessfully with C4TO for some time when this suddenly happened.When I checked the fly.ini file to see if the default ATC had somehow got turned on, I found that portions of it had become activated. I'm guessing that a patch I installed overwrote the INI and activated the Fly! ATC without my knowledge. I turned off all of the ATC references and didn't have the problem again:showATCScrollingText=0useATCSounds=0useFactoryATC=0

Randall Rocke

Randall:Thank you for the information. When I installed C4TO, I don't remember turning off ATC in the .ini file. I will do that as soon as I get home from work. I really enjoy using C4TO!Here is a side question! Ever since getting the ATC error, (for the last 3 evenings), I have gotten many "Runtime Errors". Could the "ATC goal stack error" cause "runtime errors'?Thank you again for your help with the ATC error!!!Curtis