Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

Repaint of the Pa19

Hi folks,At last , it is ready.Today I uploaded the POD for the PH-WAP.It will be available at SIMVOL as well as on AVSIM.Special thanks to Grant Millikan and to the ROTW-Team.It was my first repaint and their great help was essential.I hope you`ll like and enjoy it.GreetzLeen de JagerEHRD:-beerchug

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Great job Leen! While you are at it, would you consider including an air pump for the proper tire pressure?Private Joke. Keep up the good work Leen.Curtis

Guest GrantM

Leen, I know the great care and hard work you put into this repaint to make it as accurate as possible. You did a wonderful job on your first repaint. I am glad to see it come to fruition by its posting here on AVSIM. Now there is only one thing to do, paint more!Grant

WAPplause!She looks really good Leen.I noticed that she like F-BOER has a tendency to steer left, unless you check prop effect in the realsm options.The tendency to the left I understand. I have that myself. But the prop effect should according to my logic work just the other way around. But this is of course a matter of the flight model. The paint job is perfect.

Guest Henri W

Hi Leen,What a beautiful repaint. Perfect in every little detail, both inside the cockpit and outside. It can be seen that you spent a lot of time on it. Needless to say which PA-19 I will fly from now on.Thanks so much for your hard work.Best regards,HenriEHRD

G`day HenryThanks for the compliments.BTW your pretty ( in this case the only right word )screenshot shows an airport where you probably have departed.I`ve never seen it before.????????????(new project???????????????)de hartelijke groeten (greetings)Leenpsthis is going my next project

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints