Sign in to follow this  

Please help, anybody out there that can help me?

Keep getting this error, its not related to a specific location, happends in different places, with different planes, i use default settings. Can't load texture OSPRAY.RAW: file not foundFile: Texture.ccpLine: 1375Always the same errorHELLP, HELP, HELPTrying to get away from FS2k2, help.Carlos

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Carlos,Ospray.raw loads a flock of birds that on rare occassions can be seen flying around in Fly!II. If you want this feature to be operational, you'll need to uninstall Fly!II, delete the original directories, then reinstall and patch up to v230. Please be sure you follow Ken Salters' great First Time Fly!ers guide at the top of the forum for the exact patching sequence.If you would prefer to not reinstall and repatch (and you don't care if you ever see the birds), go into your fly.ini file in the System folder. Find the line that says 'Number_of_birds=...", and change its value to "0" (zero). You should not get the error again.

Randall, your are the man, thanks now I can finally enjoy 757 I just bought from PMDG. :-beerchugThanks again :-jumpyCarlos