Sign in to follow this  
Guest Milio_B

LOL! Not thinkin bout buying this one :P

Hehe, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I just couldn't resist pointing this one out :(Check out this page and tell me if you would like to buy this plane considering what's "guaranteed"! LOL! (Just check the first few lines...:()http://www.woodlandworld.com/ariane/produc...5Fid=733&sku=10Hehe, they'd better fix that. Also, does anyone know if all Ariane models are the same? I mean I wanna know if they only updated a few models or all of them....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I can't believe it. I thought this guy was out of business and being dragged through the courts. David

LOL yea I noticed that several months ago. I must say the Ariane 737 is by far the best looking 737-300 series on the market and I get great frame rates with the plane. It's just too bad that Mr. Tishma is involved with Ariane :(Oh well I still love my Ariane United 737's and my Ariane United 757 :)Happy Flying :)John

Yeah, same here....I mean I heard many people telling awful things abut Papa Tango or smth, but I still want Ariane's 733, it looks good!